

2022-11-14 FACILITATORS DISCUSSION ZOOM CHAT

00:06:31 Emma:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1AC0V0vnQFKwtYr3kjXK_CpoQGikDpsw0md3xkbE5Y/edit?pli=1#gid=763344533

00:17:53 Christopher Starcic: ðŸ™»

00:18:15 Shardae: Reeewww <3

00:19:16 Charlie: Emma could we have a link to that spreadsheet. I should have it but canâ€™t find it ðŸ™,

00:19:52 Emma:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1AC0V0vnQFKwtYr3kjXK_CpoQGikDpsw0md3xkbE5Y/edit?pli=1#gid=763344533

00:19:54 Taisha Reed: Yep same

00:19:57 Taisha Reed: Thaaanks

00:28:20 Kevin Garber: I'll put a shout out later this week on main fb group for a mechanic.

00:28:48 Shardae: Nice

00:29:18 Kristen Joy: Andrew Maclean has done some great mechanicing, he was in the fb chat

00:29:27 Martin 1731: I'll check with the last guy who was our mechanic if he can come. brings all t gear he needs

00:29:46 Martin 1731: Andrew is the guy, he lives up here

00:30:05 Martin 1731: will see him at Woodford.... soon

00:31:13 Peter Tippett: For the late arrivals tonight this is the doc we are working through.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1AC0V0vnQFKwtYr3kjXK_CpoQGikDpsw0md3xkbE5Y/edit?pli=1#gid=763344533

00:32:03 Taisha Reed: Just letting folks know my signal is dropping in & out-

00:32:19 Kevin Garber: great to hear your voice Carly!!!!

00:33:43 Peter Tippett: Bonny
https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-us-raise-money-for-a-hip-replacement?utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet&utm_medium=email&utm_source=customer

00:50:52 Kristen Joy: dan Smith?

00:58:32 Jon Drews: Hiya folks!! <3

00:58:49 Kristen Joy: hi Jon :)

01:03:27 Elisa Brock: Lighting for paths would be really awesome

01:06:03 Shardae: Right?! ðŸ™,,

01:08:27 Martin 1731: if someone puts their hand up for lighting, that would be good.

01:10:02 Charlie: Definitely kept in mind here. My concern is we wonâ€™t have enough space for everyone down in the trees

01:10:05 Elisa Brock: I've added 'lighting' as a dept under Welcome Home

01:12:22 Shardae: Ooh thatâ€™s exciting! So I can add any requirements for paths under that department potentially

01:13:45 Brian: absolutely, and if you coordinate it with fire access tracks, we can push for more sand easier

01:15:34 Brian: Hi Chriss, hows the CAT
01:16:32 Christopher Starcic: ðŸ˜º
01:25:57 Corinne: This is a discussion for ConFest Committee / Land Management Meeting.... We are moving off track from the Facilitators Meeting
01:26:11 Shardae: agreed
01:26:38 Christopher Starcic: Agreed
01:27:16 Corinne: Move on
01:28:50 Martin 1731: it's not just us, it's the whole community. I am sitting with indigenous elders who don't like the use of pesticides at all
01:29:22 Martin 1731: no it's because they are barefoot
01:30:40 Martin 1731: we had flood damage just before an event, we managed it and will do so again.
01:30:59 Shardae: agreed
01:34:05 Brian: Allocated pathways
01:41:33 Christopher Starcic: Back in 10
01:47:38 Charlie: FOLDER -
<https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ntoIsaLAO1T98mD-M-vrHchtdDSH35Wd?usp=sharing>
01:47:55 Charlie: MAP - p=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sHjX_vszklIYVLuzoF1-TB_vbI1XL826/view?usp=sharing
01:53:04 Brian: thanks Charlie
02:06:45 Kristen Joy: are we restricting ticket numbers?
02:07:03 Elisa Brock: That might depend on what the Council says
02:07:07 Emma: There is going to be a lot of interest
02:13:47 Darrylle: how many do you think will be at confest at easter
02:14:54 Martin 1731: that's a committee question
02:17:16 Kristen Joy: we had something over 10,000 in the late nineties
02:17:39 Kristen Joy: was a new year, not sure which now
02:24:24 Darrylle: put the times on the tickets
02:26:46 Charlie: Darrylle, thatâ€™s what Iâ€™d like to see
02:31:31 Emma:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1AC0V0vnQFKwtYr3kjXK_CpoQGikDpsw0md3xkbE5Y/edit?pli=1#gid=763344533
02:32:41 OBS - Andrew McLean, Jinabara (Maleny): Hi folks. Sorry I unmuted sometimes. Still trying to work out how my new AirPods work! I was the mechanic at the last one. And the 2020 one i managed to get a budget to try and fix the rest of the site vehicles - but obviously got canceled.
02:34:34 Brian: Good night All, great to see everyone
02:34:39 Kristen Joy: Hi Andrew :)
02:36:19 Shardae: Night Brian
02:37:15 Jon Drews: night night everyone ðŸ˜ºðŸ˜ºðŸ˜º>ðŸ˜º much excite, yay confest
02:37:35 Shardae: Night Jon! Hail confest hahah
02:41:39 Darrylle:
<https://data.dte.org.au/files/2021%2005%2031%20Budget%20Applic%20inactive%20accounts.pdf>
02:42:03 Charlie: That didnâ€™t work sorry Darrylle
02:42:32 Emma: ConFest Committee meeting is the 8th of

December

02:42:46

Emma: Facilitator discussion is the 12th of December

02:45:32

Darrylle: wheres the link

02:48:12

Charlie: Night all

02:48:42

Kristen Joy: g'night all